Aurogra tablet is an anti-impotence medicine used for quick and safe treatment of erectile dysfunction in men. It contains Sildenafil Citrate, which is a successful and clinically verified and tested substance to relax blood vessels and pump more blood to the penis, giving you harder and longer lasting erection at the time of sexual activity.
Aurogra tablet is manufactured by Aurochem Laboratories, which has a rare distinction of a World Health Organization- Good Manufacturing Process (WHO-GMP) approval. Now, you can purchase Aurogra tablets in the Europe as well.
The medicine becomes effective in just 30-40 minutes and its effect stays in the body for about 5 to 6 hours. It gives men enough time to perform and satisfy their partner in bed.
Major Benefits of Aurogra Tablets
- Harder, Bigger and Long Lasting Erection
- Increased Sexual Stamina and Endurance in Men
- Long Lasting Performance & Greater Satisfaction
- Successful & Safe Sildenafil Product for Impotence
- Tried and Tested by Millions of Men
Dosage of Aurogra
A variety of drugs have the potential to interact negatively with aurogra 100 mg. So before taking a course from aurogra it helps the doctor to know all over-the-counter and prescription medications you are taking. One should have a clear idea about the dosage of aurogra 100mg it is also important. An initial dose of 50mg Aurogra is recommended, taken orally about an hour prior to intercourse activity. The dose may be adjusted, either lowered to 25mg or increased to 100mg, depending on its efficacy and tolerability for every individual. The maximum dose of Aurogra tablet is 100mg per day.
Aurogra may be taken with or without food. But if taken with food, especially with foods high in fat, the onset of efficacy may be delayed. Take Aurogra tablet with a glass of cold water.
Some common side effects:-
- Nasal congestion
- Blood in the urine
- Urinary tract infection
- Bleeding from the nose.
- Changes in Vision Such as Blurring
- Unusual heartbeat
Store at room temperature and away from direct sunlight and moisture. Keep this drug away from high temperatures. Don’t store this medication in moist or damp areas, such as bathrooms. Keep all medications away from children and pets.
When not to use the Aurogra tablet?
There are some of the essential things which have to be taken care of before using this tablet such as –
- It may cause a drop in the blood pressure if patient already taking nitroglycerin for angina.
- If patient is already taking a nitrate medicine then they should not take this tablet.
- When patient has liver related disease
- When patient has abnormally low or high blood pressure
- When patient has an eye related disease such as non-arteritic anterior